• What forms of payment do you accept?
We only accept PayPal payments.
• How do I use promotion codes or coupons?
To redeem your discount coupon code, you can enter the code during the checkout process, after you enter your shipping and billing information.
• How do I track the status of my order?
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number. You can go to www.17track.net and enter your tracking number to check the delivery status
• How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Our handling time is 5-7 business days.
Delivery can take 10-21 business days from shipment day.
All the items are sent by International Registered Airmail with a tracking number
We do offer Priority Shipment but only for UK, USA, Australia and Canada. Priority Shipment costs $3.50 USD. If you choose this shipping method the delivery period is usually 8-12 business days from shipment day.
Please keep in mind that each product is sent separately, therefore if you ordered 2 products you my receive them in different days, there is no reason to worry.
• Can I change or cancel an existing order?
We strive to get your order shipped to you as quick as possible. Therefore, most orders are processed immediately even if they haven’t been shipped yet. We understand that sometimes an order may need to be canceled or changed. However, in most cases we are unable to cancel an order. You can of course return the package or reject delivery and we will fully refund you.
• Is the information I give you secure?
Yes. Sun-Outlet uses industry standard encryption to ensure your private information is protected.
• What about taxes?
We try out best to minimize the chances of the package being taxed. Please keep in mind that even though we are not responsible for any taxes you may have to pay please contact us directly to help you through the process.
• What is your return policy?
We do accept return. You can return the package within 15 days from the date you receive the package, and only if the product is in the exact same condition as you received it! We do not accept returns of used products. The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Once we receive the product back in our warehouse, we will refund the value agreed.
• How should I care for my sunglasses?
If you keep your sunglasses clean, they will look great and perform better. However, the lenses require careful treatment. Any inappropriate care can damage the lenses and cause scratches. It’s important to keep your sunglasses in a case if you are not wearing them.
The best way to clean the lenses is to you a lens cleaning cloth and a liquid cleaner, specifically designed for lenses. You should avoid using soaps to clean your sunglasses.
LENSES & FRAMES
• Polarized: Polarized sunglasses cut glare so your eyes are more comfortable and the results are sharper vision, more vivid color and greater depth perception.
• Photochromatic: Photochromatic lenses darken with UV exposure.
• Anti-reflective Lenses: These lenses minimize the distracting reflections that can bounce off the back of the lens into the eye.
• Gradient Lenses: Gradient lenses are tinted from the top down. As a result the top of the lens is darkest and it can be very good for driving.
• Mirrored Lenses: These lenses have a reflective coating that minimizes the amount of light passing through to the eye.